Site Network: Home | poze | alte chestii | Despre mine

Ghiciti melodia si ce "soft online" a tradus asa de "bine"

I just optisprezece years,
I'm not crazy and I love money!
Nobody stays in my way,
I have only my road-n single direction will lead me somewhere?

Bacu I took the easy,
I copied to mate and sport.
School was over,
Freedom brother, faculty, and night life

Ref:
My Dreams
The implinesc
How much of palme bat or how clipesc!
Inspir (breathe) love,
Expir (eat) love,
We give to all and will molipsesc.
Nothing in the world
I do not stop
It was hard urlu ARE FERICIT!
I do not strigati what to do,
Because timpu a needle-I
Iara we attach to it!

The day when I saw
My heart has climbed in git,
And in a May coborit?
Bate-up there and when you kiss beat five more minutes on.

I do not want anything,
Green eyes and your hair I get.
May Hold do not move!
That's our picture, 28 februaurie at the subway station iubiiiiimm us!

Ref:

Only two in November,
Time to stop-in-one Thursday?
And it pacalim,
Let them give way again and take a place in only when we have a despartim!

World cit love you!
Suflletul I'm explodez bomb!
Vise in thousands of parts,
You make them a gift, implinitile you, my dream is to live chïar now?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonim said...
    inconfundabila vama veche
    Anonim said...
    fosta vamaVECHE

Post a Comment